ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS
27 – 30 Januari 2015
10 – 13 Februari 2015
10 – 13 Maret 2015
7 – 10 April 2015
19 – 22 Mei 2015
9 – 12 Juni 2015
28 – 31 Juli 2015
11 – 14 Agustus 2015
8 – 11 September 2015
6 – 9 Oktober 2015
10 – 13 November 2015
8 – 11 Desember 2015
A Power System is predominantly in steady state operation or in a state that could with sufficient accuracy be regarded as steady state. In a power system there are always small load changes, switching actions, and other transients occurring so that in a strict mathematical sense most of the variables are varying with the time. However, these variations are most of the time so small that an algebraic, i.e. not time varying model of the power system is justified.
The purpose of this course is to develop a thorough understanding of power system analysis and design as well as the overall capabilities of Power Station. Class room discussion, and problem-solving has been designed to provide the analytical techniques necessary to solve a wide variety of practical problem.
- Verifying the adequacy of the power distribution system and it’s components.
- Recognize coordination related disturbances and outages.
- Collect the required data to perform a detailed coordination study.
- Derive complete protective device settings for some of the simpler electrical power systems that are consistent with NEC requirements.
- Introduction to Industrial Power Systems
- Short Circuit Theory and Terminology
- Effects of Short Circuits
- Fault Current Sources
- Machine Reactances
- Fault Current Characteristics
- Electrical Equipment Ratings
- Circuit Breakers
- Motor Starters
- Conductors and Bus
- Balanced Fault Calculations
- Coordination Fundamentals
- Data Collection
- Scaling Factors
- Plotting Time/Current Curves
- Circuit Breakers
- Time Delay/Instantaneous Relays
- Relay Coordination Intervals
- Equipment Protection and Coordination
- NEC and ANSI/IEEE Criteria
- Conductors (Low and Medium Voltage)
- Motors e. Conductors (Low and Medium)
This course is intended for anyone who must perform calculations, provide settings or approve the work performed by others. The trainee should be a graduate engineer or have the equivalent practical work experience in electrical power systems.
Tugino, ST, MT
Bandung (The Papandayan Hotel / The Aston Hotel)
In House Training:
Depend on request
“if there is demand for the implementation of training in another city we are ready to serve”
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Exclusive Gifts
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Biaya pelatihan di Bandung sebesar Rp 8.000.000/peserta Non residensial.
Ada harga Spesial untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama.
Pembayaran dapat dilakukan melaui transfer ke rekening:
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Cabang Bandung Siliwangi
No. Rek. 130-00-1199970-6
a/n CV. Performaplus Edutama
Jln. Mutumanikan, No.57, Cijagra, Lengkong, Bandung, Jawa-Barat.
Phone : 022 – 77855552
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 0812.2405.5507 / 088218661642
Pin : 75806AC4
Email : email@example.com